My DJI Mavic Pro Load Out
I've had the DJI Mavic for a few months now and finally have my pack in order that I really am pleased to travel with. I'm currently working on a video of the breack down of my pack but in short here is a quick list of my Mavic load out.
- DJI Mavic Pro Combo
- Backpack by Lowepro BP 250
- 64GB SD Card - Lexar High-Performance microSDXC 633x
- You will see in the video why I prefer to use the sleeve over the hard case. - Aircraft sleeve
- I'm only using the Remote case. Deyard Carrying case for DJI Mavic Pro Drone and Remote Controller
- Battery protection - Lipo Safety Guard Bag
- Tablet - NVIDIA Shield K1 - I don't use an iPhone or iPad but I do this for a reason that will be explained in my next post.
- Screen protector for NVIDIA Shield
- Tablet Holder for Mavic Remote - Aluminum-Alloy Foldable Extender 4-12 Inches Tablet Stand Holder
- To connect the table to the remote - MicroUSB-to-MicroUSB Cable
- AmazonBasics 8-Inch Tablet Sleeve
- HDMI Mini to HDMI Mini cable